Attention New Listeners! :)
10-05-2005, 08:48 PM
Need it bad
I love little by little....but, where can I buy a copy of the Flagpole Sitta mp3?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2005, 09:10 PM

if it's not on itunes, then i dont know how much hope there is of buying it individually. however, to find it on any filesharing program, all you'd have to do is look up "Paranoia, Paranoia" by Green Day.

the meanest grandfather lives the longest.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-06-2005, 06:16 PM

ha!
10-07-2005, 10:29 PM
Re: i am listening and thinking
GimpyJoe Wrote:
jfx[ita] Wrote:bittorrent... vbr lame 3.90.3 alt preset extreme ... wow! Big Grin

good website, perfect use of the internet ... you're really 21st century people Smile

It looks like HD tickled this guy's geek bone.

Mine, too. And you know what? This is one of the best albums I've heard in a LONG time. I played a few tracks for my wife and now SHE likes it, too. I'm thinking of giving the CD to everyone I know for Christmas. Can I get a volume discount? Smile
10-10-2005, 09:26 PM

I don't know if I can guarantee you a volume discount, but, uh... I'll be your best friend. How 'bout that?
10-19-2005, 10:25 AM
You got a new HD fan!
I must say, Little by Little is an awesome album. I'm glad you guys decided to get back together and make more music!

A friend took me to the reunion show at the croc last year; at the time I didn't know who Harvey Danger was, except that they had done Flagpole Sitta. After the reunion show, I thought "Wow, these guys do a lot of great stuff". And now, a whole new album! Yay! I enjoyed the release show, and hope to see you live more in the future.
10-29-2005, 01:15 AM
My geek bone is thoroughly tickled
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful idea, releasing your album via BitTorrent. I can assure you, I never would have heard of you guys any other way, at least not in the near future. But I've had 'Little by Little' on repeat for the past four hours; I'll definitely be looking into buying the album. Cheers, many cheers, from a newly made fan and anti-RIAA-ite.
10-29-2005, 09:28 AM

Dude. Someone else in Montreal...

neat.

Hardly Dangerous
My Photos
11-28-2005, 01:17 PM

I remember picking up Merrymakers because I loved Flagpole Sitta. I was a young punk. Didn't really realize what was good music or not but I loved the lyrics and the rhythem. Then, I listened to the CD constantly and I realized what good music was. "Jack the Lion" is still probably one of my top ten songs of all time.

The fact that I didn't even realize Harvey Danger HAD another album out after Merrymakers is a sin. Then, one day I heard that there was this awesome album out and it was by.... WHAT? Harvey Danger?! And, it was this one. I downloaded it in seconds and... well, yeah I'm sold. I'm buying the album at the local St. Louis Streetside Records and getting the bonus content. I can't stop talking to my friends about it.

This is good stuff. This is music I'm able to share with any of my friends and know they'd dig it.
11-28-2005, 08:27 PM

Houdinimachine Wrote:I remember picking up Merrymakers because I loved Flagpole Sitta. I was a young punk. Didn't really realize what was good music or not but I loved the lyrics and the rhythem. Then, I listened to the CD constantly and I realized what good music was. "Jack the Lion" is still probably one of my top ten songs of all time.

The fact that I didn't even realize Harvey Danger HAD another album out after Merrymakers is a sin. Then, one day I heard that there was this awesome album out and it was by.... WHAT? Harvey Danger?! And, it was this one. I downloaded it in seconds and... well, yeah I'm sold. I'm buying the album at the local St. Louis Streetside Records and getting the bonus content. I can't stop talking to my friends about it.

This is good stuff. This is music I'm able to share with any of my friends and know they'd dig it.

Allow me to introduce you to King James Version

11-29-2005, 10:00 AM
Re: Need it bad
mgough Wrote:I love little by little....but, where can I buy a copy of the Flagpole Sitta mp3?
check you local library, my freind found a copy of merrymakes their

I think, therfore I am a communist
11-29-2005, 12:25 PM

AD9 Wrote:[quote="Houdinimachine"]

Allow me to introduce you to King James Version

dude even for 40$...this means for the first time i will even ever have heard that CD...im so happy now.

Gun don't kill babies, babies kill babies.
11-29-2005, 03:51 PM

aye....i didnt even read the price. you can try ebay's half.com instead

11-29-2005, 09:31 PM

AD9 Wrote:aye....i didnt even read the price. you can try ebay's half.com instead

I love you.

Gun don't kill babies, babies kill babies.
01-08-2006, 11:00 PM

i find people who sign on as guest to be annoying. please ban using guest function.