Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2005, 10:09 AM

It's more than words can describe...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-10-2005, 10:10 AM
Mine, too!
I went out for a walk, noticed something in my mailbox, and discovered that it's the new CD, t-shirt stickers and buttons!

Usually the mail doesn't come this early in the day! Coolio!

I'm ripping it right now, for transfer to my iPod so that I may listen to it several dozen times today...

I'm a happy Harvey Dangerite!

(For those keeping track of such things, I'm in Portland, OR, just down I5 from Seattle, which might explain the speed with which it arrived)
09-10-2005, 10:11 AM

This is like Christmas eve as a little kid. I'm trying to wait patiently, but everytime the neighbor's dog barks, I have to look out the front window to see if it's Santa (the mailman)...

:)
09-10-2005, 10:15 AM

My best friend JUST placed the order for my copy -- she says it's a belated birthday present (my b-day is in June, haha). I'm up in Canada, so I don't expect it for a couple of weeks at least, but just knowing that it's on its way makes me one very happy little monkey.

The Annotated King James Version
09-10-2005, 10:23 AM
i have one word. shiny. very shiny.
how is possible to be so psychotically happy about something? :lol: :lol: my family would not understand, so i turn to the only people who will. i was thinking about when it would get here when i was told i had a package waiting for me, so i ran down the stairs very excitedly, thinking that there was no possible way that it would be here so quickly but hoping against hope that it would be it. when i picked it up, my hands were shaking so badly that i could hardly read the return address between my frantic attempts to rip the thing open. needless to say, when i saw it was from seattle i ran shrieking up the stairs towards a cd player...any cd player. i'm listening as i type this, and i have to say, so far, so worth the 5 year wait.

oh, and i live in texas, so not just the people who live right below seattle are getting them today.
09-10-2005, 10:34 AM

I got mine too!

This CD... would curb-stomp your little sister...

Gotta get up, gotta get out, gotta get home before the morning comes.
09-10-2005, 10:45 AM

DAMN THE PRE-ORDER STORE! DAMN MY ZIP CODE! DAMN MY CREDIT CARDS! DAMN DAMN DAMN. I'M JEALOUS NOW.
09-10-2005, 10:46 AM

ugh, that was me. yinnia. I always forget to log in....Sad damn that too!
09-10-2005, 11:11 AM

it's time to cry tears of sorrow

[Image: bwp4.gif]
09-10-2005, 11:35 AM

mine came today too. at shippensburg u in pa.
though i've had mine all week from the station, it's still exciting to have my copy now with my pins and sticker [skipped out the shirt for some reason. oh well.] but alas, congrats and kudos to HD and all the other fans who are basking in glory this fine fine saturday afternoon Smile
09-10-2005, 11:36 AM
Re: i have one word. shiny. very shiny.
Spixdon Wrote:oh, and i live in texas, so not just the people who live right below seattle are getting them today.
I live in San Antonio and I got mine too! I love What You Live By & Little Round Mirrors!
09-10-2005, 12:05 PM

Just stuck it in the cd player! I haven't really gone through the packaging yet, but it sure looks pretty :)
09-10-2005, 12:18 PM

I'm so jealous Sad
Canadian mail is so slow (especially for packages from the states). I probably won't get it for another 2 weeks :'(

Hardly Dangerous
My Photos
09-10-2005, 12:19 PM

GODDAMMIT! If people in Texas are getting theirs. . . I should have mine! But my mom's at work in the next town over and she has the only mailbox key, and I have no car!!! THERE'S TWO HIGHWAYS BETWEEN ME AND THAT DAMN KEY!!! SHE GETS HOME IN SIX HOURS!!!

But wait. . . I do live next to a hardware shop. . . They have crowbars. . . :twisted:

Never let pain stop you from doing something you want. . . Never let pride stop you from doing something you should.