link to the main website?
09-07-2005, 11:35 AM
link to the main website?
i'm probably just dumb, but is there a link to the main website on the board pages somewhere?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2005, 12:10 PM

I was wondering that too, but too lazy to say something about it. You're not dumb. . . Either that, or we both are. . .

Never let pain stop you from doing something you want. . . Never let pride stop you from doing something you should.
Find all posts by this user
09-07-2005, 12:16 PM

There doesn't seem to be. I remember realizing it back when this board was created but forgot to say anything about it.

Pray to the God that you don't quite believe in
To bless this fleeting moment
Yeah, YEAH, YEAH!
09-08-2005, 12:29 AM
Re: link to the main website?
megalies Wrote:i'm probably just dumb, but is there a link to the main website on the board pages somewhere?

ah, the most obvious oversight. That'll be fixed soon. The board is going to get a facelift (just the style sheets, it's like a skin or something, the underlying stuff will all stay the same) to match the rest of the new site in the coming month.

As far as a link to the main website, you could just try http://www.harveydanger.com/
09-08-2005, 12:45 AM

ah back to the old white on black, eh?

[Image: bwp4.gif]
09-08-2005, 12:25 PM

hurrah, I'm NOT dumb. I did know where to find the website, but I was lazy and wanted a quick link - laziness really is important to improving things, isn't it (she said, lying on the couch with notebook)
09-08-2005, 09:15 PM

I'm so lazy that I will often forgo posting because I don't want to lean over to reach my keyboard. Typing is a pain in the ass when I COULD just lay in bed and use only the mouse.

CAUTION: Over the weekend, a short psychic escaped from police custody.
He is to be considered a small medium at large.
09-08-2005, 09:35 PM

Ha, I know someone who moved their computer right next to their bed for that exact purpose. . . Laziness.

Huzzah!

Never let pain stop you from doing something you want. . . Never let pride stop you from doing something you should.
09-08-2005, 10:25 PM

Hell, sometimes I'm too lazy to even use the mouse. My arm muscles get sore from going back and forth.

It's just so tedious to read, and looking at the screen just takes it out of me. Big Grin
09-09-2005, 02:39 AM

You guys should take more drugs. I hear they make you feel bright and cheery all the time.

If you look around the board there's a couple of funky jive cats selling them...

Love Potato
09-09-2005, 05:57 AM

But I'm already on a strict regiment of Vin Diesel and Tetris! Which I call Vintris!

CAUTION: Over the weekend, a short psychic escaped from police custody.
He is to be considered a small medium at large.
09-09-2005, 06:16 AM

captainbanjo Wrote:You guys should take more drugs. I hear they make you feel bright and cheery all the time.

If you look around the board there's a couple of funky jive cats selling them...

Hey now. . . I stopped taking acid because I was afraid it would effect me long term. I was also afraid it would effect me long term.

09-09-2005, 02:15 PM
Re: link to the main website?
jjlin Wrote:The board is going to get a facelift (just the style sheets, it's like a skin or something, the underlying stuff will all stay the same) to match the rest of the new site in the coming month.

I <3 style sheets.

I need a heart icon. Just for me. "<3" just doesn't seem to cut it, and the word "love" just isn't cute enough.
Wow... I'm concerned about 'cuteness.' Help.

Malicid Wrote:Ha, I know someone who moved their computer right next to their bed for that exact purpose. . . Laziness.

Huzzah!

That's why *I* use a laptop. Mostly. Lately

Hardly Dangerous
My Photos
09-09-2005, 02:23 PM

[Image: heart.gif] There?

I [Image: heart.gif] shish taouk.
Yum.

Hardly Dangerous
My Photos
11-09-2005, 08:39 PM

Myrrth Sicopath Wrote:I'm so lazy that I will often forgo posting because I don't want to lean over to reach my keyboard. Typing is a pain in the ass when I COULD just lay in bed and use only the mouse.

I think I've got you all beat in laziness. I'm posting this in my bed on a wireless keyboard with a wireless mouse setup on my nightstand. The computer they're connected to is near the foot of my bed set to a high resolution so I can read it from far away. 'Tis the fate of an old Compaq -- lazy internet station Wink

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.