1994 Demo Tape (Studio Transfer)
04-08-2012, 11:02 PM

AnExtraInSomeBackground Wrote:computer got deaded recently - lost all music (in addition to documents, pictures, etc) - megauploads gone - would it be possible for anyone to mediafire this, so i can curl into a ball, rocking back and forth on my bed while muttering the lyrics..?
On the off chance you're still missing anything, let me know.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2012, 07:07 PM

thankfully i have physical copies of all the cds, so i just need this thing. and then to try and remember every cd ive had that ive ripped & sold. :cries:
07-06-2012, 09:50 AM

innerturmoil, again you are a king
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-10-2013, 10:09 AM
RE:
(04-08-2012 08:26 PM)phris Wrote:  I'll get it uploaded in the morning; I have your original ZIP.

If you'd like me to pass along any of the FLACs from the actual CDs, let me know. I've got everything but the Circuit City EP.

EDIT- There we go: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3814379/Harvey%2...20Tape.zip

Hi there. First, disclaimer: I think I've posted in an online forum (maybe) twice in my life. I registered here just to tell you THANK YOU. I've been following HD's and Sean Nelson's music since the early times and I read stuff online, but never post. So when I came across your link to the demo tape, I downloaded it. Not sure if that's bad forum etiquette. But I was so happy to have it. So I registered to say thanks! I enjoy reading everyone's posts about the music and the shows, and I'm sure I'll continue to silently read along. You guys are awesome.

-Coop
11-15-2013, 02:13 AM
RE:
(11-10-2013 10:09 AM)Coop Wrote:  Hi there. First, disclaimer: I think I've posted in an online forum (maybe) twice in my life. I registered here just to tell you THANK YOU. I've been following HD's and Sean Nelson's music since the early times and I read stuff online, but never post. So when I came across your link to the demo tape, I downloaded it. Not sure if that's bad forum etiquette. But I was so happy to have it. So I registered to say thanks! I enjoy reading everyone's posts about the music and the shows, and I'm sure I'll continue to silently read along. You guys are awesome.

-Coop

Welcome to the forum!

I realize "since the early times" could mean anywhere from 1992 to 1998, but if you remember anything before 1997 and feel like delurking again, a lot of us would love to know what we missed. Either way, very cool first post.

We can talk about it later
But there's no later
Is there?
11-15-2013, 05:07 PM (This post was last modified: 11-15-2013 05:10 PM by Coop.)
RE:
Thanks for the welcome! I'm originally from Kentucky, so "the early times" refers to when I first heard them on the radio circa 1998- which I realize may not technically qualify as early. But I've been a faithful follower ever since. Unfortunately I don't really bring anything new or insightful to the conversation- just enthusiasm!

And for the record- I just found out that Sean Nelson is opening for The Long Winters at the Barsuk 15th anniversary show in L.A. (just got my tickets) and I am SUPER excited about all of it. My friends aren't into their music, so it's nice to come to this forum and see other people excited about it, too.
11-18-2013, 03:50 AM
RE:
Sounds like we got into them at exactly the same time, then. And enthusiasm is about all any of us have to offer at this point, so you're in good company. Congrats on getting to see Sean in Los Angeles, and please let us know how that goes!

We can talk about it later
But there's no later
Is there?