Uh-oh national radio
09-24-2009, 10:02 PM

I think there comes a point where tasteless humor is enough, and should be called out as such. That said, this Love Line wasn't too shocking to me. Yeah it's pretty pathetic, overall, a grown man making fun of kids for asking questions, and belittling them with snarky answers that often do not help at all, with a doctor/person of authority to make the whole thing "legitimate."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-25-2009, 11:29 PM

AnExtraInSomeBackground Wrote:i dont like him just because hes not funny (to me). i like a funny adam carolla. i call him norm macdonald.

I love Norm. This feels like it should be an insult, but it's actually a frighteningly accurate description.
09-25-2009, 11:41 PM

Big Grin Big Grin

i know, i know.. it DOES feel wrong, but, its kinda true.. at least to me.. heh. but, yeah, i love norm.. hes great.. checked his imdb page recently and it appears hes got some kinda new reality show in the works. couldnt find out much about it though.. :kicks dirt:
Find all posts by this user
09-26-2009, 07:36 PM

AnExtraInSomeBackground Wrote:i know, i know.. it DOES feel wrong, but, its kinda true.. at least to me.. heh. but, yeah, i love norm.. hes great.. checked his imdb page recently and it appears hes got some kinda new reality show in the works. couldnt find out much about it though.. :kicks dirt:
Well, there's this Norm Plus One skit, which I think was just a joke from his recent appearance on Conan O'Brien. People should probably watch that instead of listening to Loveline.

If Norm has some actual series in the works, I'd love to know about it!