Seattle illustrated
09-03-2009, 04:21 AM
Seattle illustrated
Same deal, different city. Feel free to identify yourself and elaborate or editorialize however you see fit.

[Image: th_100_1902.jpg] [Image: th_100_1904.jpg] [Image: th_100_1908.jpg]
[Image: th_100_1914.jpg] [Image: th_100_1934.jpg] [Image: th_100_1941.jpg]
[Image: th_100_1946.jpg] [Image: th_100_1949.jpg] [Image: th_100_1962.jpg]
[Image: th_100_1976.jpg] [Image: th_100_1991.jpg] [Image: th_100_2006.jpg]
[Image: th_100_2010.jpg] [Image: th_100_2033.jpg] [Image: th_100_2050.jpg]
[Image: th_100_2054.jpg] [Image: th_100_2063.jpg] [Image: th_100_2082.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2009, 10:10 AM

The picture of Tyler and I on the bus both being excited makes me so happy. Big Grin

So you weren't the one who took the picture of me and Jeff? Hmm... I should have paid more attention.

CAUTION: Over the weekend, a short psychic escaped from police custody.
He is to be considered a small medium at large.
09-03-2009, 12:47 PM

Those Honey Bucket portapotties continue to crack me up. I'm looking on their website, but I can't find a year of establishment--in other words, something to determine whether it was a coincidence, or if they've been around long enough that Aaron/Jeff might have actually subconsciously picked the name up off a portapotty.

I love love love that picture of Paige and Sean, more for what it represented than the shot itself. The look on Evan's face as he drummed for Paige and Sean simultaneously was the best grin ever.

I also really love the middle picture in the second-to-bottom row. Shoulder to shoulder indeed.

That car wash picture. Oh man. Three faces say "We just saw Harvey Danger!" The fourth says "And now we're lost in Belltown at 2:30 AM." Too perfect.

Yep. We're collectively adorable. Bands have done much worse than having a hardcore crew like us. :-)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-03-2009, 01:05 PM

Well, that's me in the Incredibles shirt saying "Scottique, yeah I recognized you from Picture, Picture last year!"
09-03-2009, 02:38 PM

I left out these two because they're sideways and screw up the grid, but they're perfect for a follow-up post.

[Image: th_100_1945.jpg] [Image: th_100_2098.jpg]
09-03-2009, 07:55 PM

What happens when you mix pulsing electronic keyboards with supercharged rock and roll? Honey Bucket!
09-03-2009, 07:56 PM

Ironic killjoy.
09-06-2009, 04:38 PM

johnnyfootballhero Wrote:[Image: th_100_2098.jpg]

I passed that statue, pre-reunion show, looking for the theater where "Sometimes...Xmas" was filmed...

[Image: bioheader.gif]
"One, two, three, four"- HDanger

Flagpole Sitta
Ballad of the Tragic Hero
Terminal Annex (4 excluded)
09-06-2009, 10:11 PM

Scottique Wrote:Those Honey Bucket portapotties continue to crack me up. I'm looking on their website, but I can't find a year of establishment--in other words, something to determine whether it was a coincidence, or if they've been around long enough that Aaron/Jeff might have actually subconsciously picked the name up off a portapotty.

I don't know what this Honey Bucket business is all about, but Honey Bucket is a brand of portable toilets that have been around for a while, and are pretty common.

Pray to the God that you don't quite believe in
To bless this fleeting moment
Yeah, YEAH, YEAH!
09-06-2009, 10:13 PM

Heretic. Honey Bucket is awesome, or at least was awesome. :cry:
09-07-2009, 07:02 AM

It stemmed from an Interesting Question in Chicago. Scottique recapped it here. I'll quote it, too.
Scottique Wrote:One of the Q&A questions was, "What name would you have gone with, if not Harvey Danger?" In a parallel universe, we're all explaining to our family and friends that Honeybucket had so much more than that one song. (Honey Bucket? I prefer Honeybucket.)
09-21-2009, 10:16 AM

I HAVE A BARELY-PERTINENT NOTE TO ADD ABOUT HONEY BUCKET GUYS.

So, the Stranger just rolled out a new profile feature called MyStrangerFace. Awesome, right? Well, when you fill out your profile, you have the option of answering some either/or questions like "Punch Buggy or Slug Bug?" and "Zune or Segway?" and several that are Seattle-specific. One of the questions is "Honey Bucket or Wizards of Ooze?"

Clearly, if Honey Bucket were to have an archrival band, the archrival band is Wizards of Ooze. Does Harvey Danger have an archrival band? Is Carrie Underwood the Wizard of Ooze, or is that too obvious? Help me out here guys.

(Also I was pleased to note that my Chicago 'interesting question' is also one of the questions presented, namely "What book have you read the most?" I take no credit for this, but I was pleased anyway.)
09-21-2009, 10:17 AM

Modest Mouse.
09-21-2009, 10:29 AM

Savage Garden. Tongue

CAUTION: Over the weekend, a short psychic escaped from police custody.
He is to be considered a small medium at large.
09-21-2009, 11:04 AM

Savage Garden is more like Kobold of Ooze.