March 6 + 7: Entire concert video now available!
11-01-2009, 08:54 PM

robb Wrote:Well I ripped the videos from YouTube myself, so you doing the same would wind up in the same quality.

And the way my links should work is it will send you to a hub site where you can choose which site you want to download from. This usually helps the links last a bit longer. Right now it looks like they're still up on most of the sharing sites, I checked the megaupload for a few and they're still active.

I edited my post just as you were hitting submit on yours. Did you ever convert to Mp3? If so, it would save me a ton of time. If not, I'll save you a ton of time.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2009, 09:18 PM

Not yet, so your uploading would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.coke-babies.com
11-01-2009, 09:29 PM

robb Wrote:Not yet, so your uploading would be greatly appreciated.

Cool. Let's try KJV and see what happens.

EDIT: This may be a (little) bit messed up but I think it's worth a try.

Someone please grab King James Version Live from the following link:
http://uploadmirrors.com/download/1ZSC8200/KJV Live.zip

All thanks to Scottique if this works well. All blame to me if this is screwed up.

Someone please let me know if this works.

What you SHOULD get in the ZIP file is the King James Version, performed live by HD on March 2008, as ripped from the excellent YouTube videos Scottique posted. They will be in Mp3 and the quality should be solid and enjoyable.
11-02-2009, 03:33 PM

I don't understand how to download this Tongue

CAUTION: Over the weekend, a short psychic escaped from police custody.
He is to be considered a small medium at large.
11-02-2009, 07:09 PM

The link should take you to a page full of download sites.

You click whichever link you want and then select Free Download.

Then, you should be forced to wait for 45 seconds as an annoyance to get you to pay them money.

After the 45 seconds, the link to download should become visible and when you click it, it will start a slow and painful download as an incentive to get you to pay for an account.

After the download is complete, you will have a zip file filled with the live KJV ripped as Mp3s from the YouTubes.

Let me know if this works.
11-02-2009, 07:46 PM

Oh there they are. For some reason when I tried this earlier there were no download links. Thanks a lot man!

11-02-2009, 07:51 PM

Just so you know, I did make mp3s of the KJV, B-Sides, and LBL... sets available for download a while back (that I recorded myself on minidisc). I don't know how the quality compares to the video audio, but I thought it was pretty decent.

Pray to the God that you don't quite believe in
To bless this fleeting moment
Yeah, YEAH, YEAH!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-03-2009, 06:28 AM

TRM Wrote:Just so you know, I did make mp3s of the KJV, B-Sides, and LBL... sets available for download a while back (that I recorded myself on minidisc). I don't know how the quality compares to the video audio, but I thought it was pretty decent.

They are where?

If they are as good as the YouTube rips, I'll stop converting these and move to the next project which is extracting just the songs from the various radio interviews as separate mp3s.

Please either make yours available or do the comparison and let is know.
08-06-2010, 11:11 PM

Well I ripped the videos from YouTube myself, so you doing the same would wind up in the same quality.And the way my links should work is it will send you to a hub site where you can choose which site you want to download from. This usually helps the links last a bit longer. Right now it looks like they're still up on most of the sharing sites, I checked the megaupload for a few and they're still active.
08-07-2010, 08:35 AM

Oh my god the spambots are starting to listen to Merrymakers.

08-09-2010, 07:32 AM

Dr. Myrrth Sicopath Wrote:Oh my god the spambots are starting to listen to Merrymakers.

Isn't that always how it starts??

I, for one, welcome our new Carlotta Valdez humming overlords.