While we're on the subject of video games...
11-01-2004, 08:05 PM
While we're on the subject of video games...
Does anyone else here play Monster Hunter? I love it. You should too.

Anyway, aside from that, what games are currently out (aside from GTA) that people are enjoying?

I ain't afraid of no rolly-coaster.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2004, 04:26 PM

Paper Mario 2 was fun, if you have 30-40 hours to burn.
11-02-2004, 05:12 PM

Fable had me holed up in my room for quite awhile. ESPN NFL 2k5 currently owns my life.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-02-2004, 07:49 PM

Phantom Brave seems pretty good so far. The battle and movement system has improved greatly and I think I like this story line better then disgae. I'm addicted, and my friend has it at her house right now, bummed.
11-07-2004, 09:05 PM
videogames?
personally, i'm in love with Rayman, the Supermario bros, and sonic the hedghog. vectorman is cool, but i never get past the first level. tekken is fun too, though a lot more recent than my other listed favorites. Lemmings kick ass as well.

the meanest grandfather lives the longest.
11-07-2004, 10:18 PM

I'm really digging Mario Brothers 1, Duck Hunt, Marble Madness and Zelda on my ancient nintendo...It's all I got :)
11-08-2004, 06:20 AM

I might bust out the tetris tonight if my NaNoWriMo eyes are hurting.

Visit me or don't.
11-08-2004, 09:03 AM

Assassin on the Amiga was cool. I've been looking for that for a while, that and my old kick.rom disk. First Samurai was cool too. Heimdall 2 was great fun as well. I've got it hanging around my pc somewhere...

It's all GTA just right now though. Oooh and ever so occasionally dynasty warriors, cause I love those games...

Love Potato
08-27-2005, 11:09 AM

Never finished Phantom Brave, got kind of slow. Xenosaga II seems good but it's lagging, sigh, I got through Makai Kingdom with ease(good strat. RPG) but I wonder if I'm losing my video game touch...

And, you know guys, if the groins are anywhere within less than 2ft of each other... Well. You know. It's pretty much the same as having sex right there in public.-captain banjo
08-27-2005, 12:34 PM

I've been playing alot of Half-Life lately. Just got a CoH free trial, but... the lag is awful!
08-27-2005, 02:32 PM

I don't really play console games, more into computer games. Everquest 2 is fun when you have non-stupid people to play it with and a badass guild (I know, a lot of dumb people play EQ, take my word for it, I'm pretty sure I'm not one of them) Other than that, Counter-Strike and Half Life is cool. . . I was addicted to Anarchy Online until I moved out of my ex's house, then converted to EQ. . . I do like Star Wars BattleFront (my body count is unmatchable, for I am god) and Soul Calibur 2 for PS2. Currently planning on getting Battlefield 1942 #2 when I get money. See what you did?? I don't know much about a lot of games, but when you put a general "what do you play" question, you can't shut me up. . . Oh yeah, Freelancer is cool, and Dungeon Siege is cool. . .

*shutting up*

Never let pain stop you from doing something you want. . . Never let pride stop you from doing something you should.
08-27-2005, 02:50 PM

Starcraft/Warcraft all day

L,
Sean

Even Paul Newman shriveled up into an old man and turned to dust
08-27-2005, 02:54 PM

Majesty is a fun game. I got my treasury to over 1 million gold.
08-27-2005, 07:35 PM

Malicid Wrote:Currently planning on getting Battlefield 1942 #2 when I get money.

Unless your machine won't be able to hack it, I suggest moving up in the world with some Battlefield 2.

[Image: bwp4.gif]
08-28-2005, 01:37 AM

Well, I'm going to have to whether I like it or not, so I can pwn at a planned week-and-a-half long LAN I'm going to, which will include battlefield for a large portion of it.

And yes, basically my gameplay right now is just scraps of what I like to play, since I'm in this mental rut of not going anywhere/doing anything, and that includes installing new games on my computer.

Never let pain stop you from doing something you want. . . Never let pride stop you from doing something you should.