March 6 + 7: King James Version full video now available!
04-15-2008, 09:29 AM

johnnyfootballhero Wrote:Expletive yes!

Seconded!

Disembodied ringlets from hair that looks like Carrie Underwood's.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-15-2008, 09:47 AM

I'd compensate you dearly, Scottique, to see as much videotaped evidence of that vacation as is possible.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-15-2008, 09:52 AM

New Yorker want DVD of show he couldn't go to. Want!

~ScaryMonkeyShow
"I'm gonna sing the DOOM song now!"
04-15-2008, 09:59 AM

Affe Wrote:
johnnyfootballhero Wrote:Expletive yes!

Seconded!

Thirded!
04-15-2008, 10:23 AM

Yeah, I'd pay good money for that.

And there you go, I've created a temporal paradox. A minor one, I hope.
04-15-2008, 03:11 PM

This is Inter Alia, and I support Scottique's idea...

Ben Stein Wrote:Flagpole Sitta, is a song about Eugenics.
04-15-2008, 03:42 PM

DOOOOOO it!

CAUTION: Over the weekend, a short psychic escaped from police custody.
He is to be considered a small medium at large.
04-15-2008, 07:36 PM

Scottique Wrote:
LesterBallard Wrote:would you be willing to package up these videos and put them up on mediafire or something?
Ehh. It always seems like wasted effort to upload things to expiration-file-drop sites, especially at size-conscious quality. It just creates a litany of "Hey I missed the download the first six times could somebody upload again?"

I am semi-considering creating a concert DVD, properly authored, with both nights at full-quality plus the Dining Car video and "extras" (which is to say, the rest of the good footage I took over the weekend), if people are interested in that. That'd be a project for May/June, though. Would people be interested in a real concert DVD (for basically free, a few dollars to cover physical cost) if one existed?

Not only would I be interested, but I could even provide monthly quantity-limited hosting of an ISO (I have enough transfer space/month to comfortably allow 200/month assuming 4.7Gb filesize, and can code a proper authorization mechanism)

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
04-15-2008, 10:58 PM

Homncruse Wrote:Not only would I be interested, but I could even provide monthly quantity-limited hosting of an ISO (I have enough transfer space/month to comfortably allow 200/month assuming 4.7Gb filesize, and can code a proper authorization mechanism)

might want to check and make sure that is compatible with the mega-processors' pixelation output motherboard system before anyone gets the 10-4 from BigBear over the CB

Even Paul Newman shriveled up into an old man and turned to dust
04-16-2008, 02:59 PM

I'd be very interested in a DVD and would eagerly throw some money at the project.
04-16-2008, 07:02 PM

I'm definitely interested in a DVD... my connection at home isn't quite fast enough to watch youtube videos without waiting for them to d/l initially and I don't really want to sit at work to watch the shows :)

At the risk of getting myself into more work than I have time for, how about a "tape" tree for dissemination of the DVD? A couple people do B&P's w/ Scottique, then those people do B&P's for more people, etc. Not too much work for each individual, and the only real issue is making sure that people have the technological saavy/capability to burn DVDs for people.

Just throwing it out there. I also think B&P is a little more in line with the 'sharing among fans' than actual $$$ trading hands (even if it's just to cover costs).

Just my $0.02.
04-16-2008, 07:10 PM

I'd be able to help with that. I can burn mass amounts of DVDs for free at work.
04-16-2008, 08:14 PM

Hee, I suppose that settles that. :-) I'll need a free weekend or two in which to marathon it, and it won't be this weekend (Hi Chicago!), but I may be able to do it next weekend or the weekend after.

I really like Cowgirl's idea. Spreading out the work of burning and mailing definitely appeals, as does the idea of avoiding trading money for it (since the intellectual property obviously isn't mine). I would love nothing more than to send a few copies to people who are willing to burn more copies for the rest of the board and letting it trickle from there.
04-17-2008, 05:34 AM

Consider this one willing! Texas distribution FTW!

CAUTION: Over the weekend, a short psychic escaped from police custody.
He is to be considered a small medium at large.
04-19-2008, 05:01 PM

Australia distribution here (for nickpippin and myself at least).
But I won't be here in from the end of next month, so maybe just pippin.