While You're Waiting For The Ten Year Spectacle Shows...
05-23-2008, 11:32 AM

Bless your dear soul, Myles. I'm glad everything is well, and dance majors named Ashleigh sound like a hot, hot proposition. Where in Georgia does she live? (Veiled question: Want to come visit me and bring her along next time someone good plays Atlanta?)

I go back and forth on how much of "The World Owes Me a Living" is sarcastic. I put it at about 70% sarcastic and 30% sincere right now, but that fluctuates wildly. What say you?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-23-2008, 11:42 AM

Scottique Wrote:Bless your dear soul, Myles. I'm glad everything is well, and dance majors named Ashleigh sound like a hot, hot proposition. Where in Georgia does she live? (Veiled question: Want to come visit me and bring her along next time someone good plays Atlanta?)

I go back and forth on how much of "The World Owes Me a Living" is sarcastic. I put it at about 70% sarcastic and 30% sincere right now, but that fluctuates wildly. What say you?

She's quite the keeper. She technically lives in midland, but essentially lives in Columbus, GA. I think an hour and a half south of Atl?

I think sardonic is the word I would used for "The World Owes Me A Living."

What saw you about "Oh! You Pretty Things?" definitely about the X-Men, yes?

Not sleeping for about a month sort of further fractured my already bumbling head. So I'm like..35% more awesome than I was.

w00t.

dogmatica, in 2006, Wrote:Please, rip on my favorite band. It makes me respect you and your interests.
05-24-2008, 01:03 AM

I think the song is more on the ironic side. Or ironically sincere, in a self-depreciating sort of way.

I would say something like 'be wary of dance majors!' but I think the one I dated was a special case. Congratulations on being busy and happy and everything.

"Hillary Clinton thinks she's SO cool."