PSA: buy your tickets for March 6/7 shows in advance
02-23-2008, 08:40 PM
PSA: buy your tickets for March 6/7 shows in advance
make sure you buy in advance, they will most likely be sold out by the time the show rolls around. Well over half sold already. The Friday one will probably sell out by end of next week.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2008, 09:47 AM

I haven't hit the forums in FOREVER and I decided to check the front page when Diminishing Returns started playing on Winamp... I bet both shows are already long-since sold out (especially since the ticket seller is saying they're "no longer accepting online purchases") Sad I wouldn't be able to make it to tomorrow's show because I've got class, but if I could score tickets to the Friday show...

You snooze you lose I guess. I couldn't make it to this year's New Years show but I loved the prior year's (and have a half-drunken photo with Sean to prove it... he probably thought I was strange Tongue) so much my buddy and I were the very last non-crew to leave (mostly because we couldn't catch a cab... but hey, I got to meet Aaron too)

Bah. Stupid life being busy and me being late on the news.
</self-pity>

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-05-2008, 04:11 PM

Homncruse Wrote:but if I could score tickets to the Friday show...
Standing room at the door, right?

Say hi if you get in. I expect you should.
Find all posts by this user