Let's talk about Unreleased Stuff
07-17-2017, 05:04 PM
Let's talk about Unreleased Stuff
One of the rarest HD memorabilia was released in 2003 and was titled "Unreleased Stuff". Great name, if you ask me. In fact, the CDr was so great that it wasn't even worthy of an image on the disc (sarcasm, but I don't doubt that it's still a good album anyway).
And, just about every song on the album is accessible on the internet (this includes Carjack Fever, which can be found on another thread). That is, except for the 3 snippets and the Altered Solo version of Save it for Later. If you have access to those songs, then you could very easily recreate Unreleased Stuff, including its lack of album art. So yeah, send links of the songs mentioned and the album will be complete at last.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-17-2017, 10:24 PM
RE: Let's talk about Unreleased Stuff
(07-17-2017 05:04 PM)batfan01 Wrote:  That is, except for the 3 snippets and the Altered Solo version of Save it for Later. If you have access to those songs, then you could very easily recreate Unreleased Stuff, including its lack of album art.

here for but a brief moment. enjoy. --> http://bit.ly/2vwzwKM

That's a lot of Sherman tanks!
08-22-2017, 05:12 PM
i mailordered a shirt and this CDR before going on vacation in jan 2004, and when i got home i found the mailman had folded the envelope in half. the CDR was split right in half. thankfully, they sent me a new one. lots of great stuff on that CD, and the liner note sheet that comes with it has some neat facts (if i remember correctly).
08-22-2017, 07:20 PM
(08-22-2017 05:12 PM)joedecarolis Wrote:  i mailordered a shirt and this CDR before going on vacation in jan 2004, and when i got home i found the mailman had folded the envelope in half. the CDR was split right in half. thankfully, they sent me a new one. lots of great stuff on that CD, and the liner note sheet that comes with it has some neat facts (if i remember correctly).

I'm actually really sorry that happened mate. If that happened to me I probably would have cried for months. (Hey did you know I like Harvey Danger?)
08-22-2017, 10:15 PM
Here's a fuzzy snapshot of that note sheet https://img.discogs.com/ohX0uW3g-gl82cuo...0.jpeg.jpg

(08-22-2017 05:12 PM)joedecarolis Wrote:  lots of great stuff on that CD, and the liner note sheet that comes with it has some neat facts (if i remember correctly).

08-23-2017, 07:08 AM
(08-22-2017 10:15 PM)lecanardnon Wrote:  Here's a fuzzy snapshot of that note sheet https://img.discogs.com/ohX0uW3g-gl82cuo...0.jpeg.jpg

(08-22-2017 05:12 PM)joedecarolis Wrote:  lots of great stuff on that CD, and the liner note sheet that comes with it has some neat facts (if i remember correctly).

I saw the note sheet when @lecanardnon sent me the mp3 files of Save it for Later (Altered Solo) and the 3 snippets. When I played them in VLC, that exact picture showed up. Did Unreleased Stuff ever have any album art or was that it?
08-23-2017, 08:42 AM
THAT'S where Other Save It For Later is from? Does anyone still have it? I've been having to hum the guitar solo for years now!

CAUTION: Over the weekend, a short psychic escaped from police custody.
He is to be considered a small medium at large.
08-23-2017, 03:41 PM
(08-23-2017 07:08 AM)batfan01 Wrote:  I saw the note sheet when @lecanardnon sent me the mp3 files of Save it for Later (Altered Solo) and the 3 snippets. When I played them in VLC, that exact picture showed up. Did Unreleased Stuff ever have any album art or was that it?

That was it, at least on the basis of my copy.

We can talk about it later
But there's no later
Is there?
08-23-2017, 05:13 PM
(08-23-2017 08:42 AM)Dr. Myrrth Sicopath Wrote:  Does anyone still have it? I've been having to hum the guitar solo for years now!

--> http://bit.ly/2woYbVA

08-26-2017, 06:35 PM
(08-23-2017 05:13 PM)lecanardnon Wrote:  
(08-23-2017 08:42 AM)Dr. Myrrth Sicopath Wrote:  Does anyone still have it? I've been having to hum the guitar solo for years now!

--> http://bit.ly/2woYbVA

Oh my brother, what a wonderful day this is Big Grin Thank you!

CAUTION: Over the weekend, a short psychic escaped from police custody.
He is to be considered a small medium at large.