Dead Sea Scrolls CD
06-11-2017, 04:14 PM
Dead Sea Scrolls CD
Okay this is like the third thread this week I've started but oh well. So I was watching the Harvey Danger live performance in Chicago on Youtube (the video was taken in 2009). Anyway, Sean mentions Dead Sea Scrolls being a CD, but it was sold out at that time. I can't find the CD on eBay or any other shopping websites. Is there anyone here that I can buy the CD from? Thanks yo.

Also, Sean's birthday is tomorrow so be sure to wish him a happy birthday.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2017, 05:09 PM
RE: Dead Sea Scrolls CD
(06-11-2017 04:14 PM)batfan01 Wrote:  Anyway, Sean mentions Dead Sea Scrolls being a CD, but it was sold out at that time. I can't find the CD on eBay or any other shopping websites. Is there anyone here that I can buy the CD from? Thanks yo.

FWIW can confirm that it was a real CD sold at those shows. But there would have been some vanishingly small number of copies ever made-- 100? 200?

I have to be candid with you, I don't think there are a lot of folks who still ever look at these forums-- you might be able to count this crowd on two hands, or even one. If you don't have luck with this here, try sitting on ebay for a while. Fortunately, you aren't missing anything by downloading the ZIP file on the main site.

That's a lot of Sherman tanks!
06-11-2017, 07:28 PM
I believe it was 300.

I would surrender my copy to pay off my student loans, but I doubt anybody is that desperate.

We can talk about it later
But there's no later
Is there?
06-13-2017, 01:17 PM
I'm pretty confident I bought two copies at the Chicago show, although there was some issue with one of my discs being a blank copy, and I can't remember if I ever obtained a second copy because the other one worked fine.

I'd agree the free download is of equal value, although the number of people who want a copy on Discogs and the fact it's never been sold on there might make me seek out that second copy.
06-13-2017, 06:30 PM
I'm not quite sure why you wouldn't want the ZIP file. Are you intent on getting a hard copy?

"Fuck you board elitist."