Wine, Women and Song Sheet Music?
07-28-2016, 09:27 AM
Wine, Women and Song Sheet Music?
So, I remember seeing the sheet music to "Wine, Women and Song" yeeeeears ago, but didn't save it Sad I've been looking all morning, and can't seem to find it anywhere on the internet--plenty of references to the fact that it was posted on the site at one time, but no luck. (I've even been combing through the archive.org history of the website to no avail).) If anyone has it and could send it to me, I'd be so appreciative!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2016, 04:45 PM
RE: Wine, Women and Song Sheet Music?
(07-28-2016 09:27 AM)hdsquidkid Wrote:  So, I remember seeing the sheet music to "Wine, Women and Song" yeeeeears ago, but didn't save it Sad I've been looking all morning, and can't seem to find it anywhere on the internet--plenty of references to the fact that it was posted on the site at one time, but no luck. (I've even been combing through the archive.org history of the website to no avail).) If anyone has it and could send it to me, I'd be so appreciative!

I think you may be out of luck. A while back, the board got overrun with spambots, and when the board was updated, many of the older threads got lost. I searched the internet archive for it, and found it, but it looks like the IA didn't have that specific page archived. Sad unless someone saved it so long ago, I think it may be lost to the ages...

Pray to the God that you don't quite believe in
To bless this fleeting moment
Yeah, YEAH, YEAH!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply