RIP Aaron Huffman
03-28-2016, 05:30 PM
RE: RIP Aaron Huffman
Damn, just found out Aaron died name. A shame he was so young. I never actually ever met him like many of you here, but his bass playing in Harvey Danger helped create an iconic sound that I'll never forget.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2016, 05:06 PM
RE: RIP Aaron Huffman
The first time I met Aaron Huffman, he convinced a bar in San Francisco to let sixteen-year-old me in to see Harvey Danger for the first time (even put me on the guest list!).

The last time I saw Aaron Huffman, I was 20 years old, using a fake ID to see their last show ever at the Croc.

When my dad gave me his old bass in high school, I found tabs for Carjack Fever and Lester's Ballad and taught myself to play from repeating those songs obsessively every night.

I'm going to Seattle next weekend for the event at Neumos if I can find a place to crash for free (did not anticipate throwing money on a plane ticket and taking two days off work this month). Any couches? I would be so grateful, and will buy you many drinks. I figure I would more than likely regret not making the effort to pay my respects.

<3 Sam
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply