My GF's Awesome Music
03-05-2014, 12:30 PM
My GF's Awesome Music
Hey everyone! This is just a shameless promotion of my girlfriend's brand spanking new bandcamp page, so I completely understand if it is ignored.

My girlfriend, rorie kelly, has been making music in NYC for the better part of a decade and writes what I consider to be some of the best music on this planet. Yes, I am biased, but I was a fan for a couple of years before we started dating. So there is that! It's not exactly the same genre as Harvey Danger, but I figure people who love HD generally have exquisite taste in music. Hopefully this flattery is winning us points here!

Currently she is self releasing her own material, so know that no corporations will be funded if you choose to buy some of her music. You can get it all in lovely high quality lossless files or physical copies if you are old school like me. To usher in 2014 we just opened her bandcamp store. I hope that some of you take the time to pay a visit and listen to a few songs.

I highly recommend listening to "the weather", "if you teach a bird to sing", and "sincere" off her live album. On her first studio album, wish upon a bottlecap, I personally love "american daydream", "quick diagnosis", and "pennsylvania", but I can assure you that there is not a bad song on either of her albums.

Okay, I am done being a terrible shameless other music promoter. Thanks for taking the time to read this and listen to a few tracks. I hope you liked them as much as I do.

Check out my girlfriend's awesome music @ http://roriekelly.bandcamp.com !
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply