Unreleased Stuff Cd
02-18-2015, 09:27 PM
RE: Unreleased Stuff Cd
Is this 'unreleased CD' something that's been floating around for a while, or are we just talking about the bonus USB stuff that came with Make Good Choices?

http://www.coke-babies.com
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2015, 03:40 PM
(02-18-2015 09:27 PM)robb Wrote:  Is this 'unreleased CD' something that's been floating around for a while, or are we just talking about the bonus USB stuff that came with Make Good Choices?

It's something that's been floating around for quite some time now.
There's a bonus USB that came with Make Good Choices? I didn't know that. cool.
02-19-2015, 08:23 PM
Yeah, there are a lot of things on the USB that I have heard, and a lot that I haven't and don't seem to be available anywhere online.
02-21-2015, 12:33 PM
i got the unreleased stuff CD in 2004, so it's been around quite a while now
02-24-2015, 11:01 AM (This post was last modified: 02-24-2015 11:01 AM by dchris.)
Around 2002-2003ish, when the band was on hiatus, Jeff put together a CD of rare songs that he called "Unreleased Stuff," which he sold to people on the forums for (I think) $10 or so. Many of those songs have since been released properly.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-03-2015, 03:37 PM
I'm also rather late to the party, but if someone was kind enough to email me some of these mp3s that would be amazing, and I would be eternally grateful. PM me to get my email. Thanks!
03-07-2015, 12:35 AM
I'm hosting the USB stuff that came with Make Good Choices (I got permission from Jeff from Really Records). I don't know if or what corresponds to the unreleased CD, but it's some good stuff.

PM me for the link.

03-11-2015, 05:27 AM
(03-07-2015 12:35 AM)robb Wrote:  I'm hosting the USB stuff that came with Make Good Choices (I got permission from Jeff from Really Records). I don't know if or what corresponds to the unreleased CD, but it's some good stuff.

PM me for the link.

Is this label still operating? It's been almost 2 years since the release of Sean's record and they still have that promo on their site when going directly there.

"Fuck you board elitist."
03-11-2015, 09:40 PM
(03-11-2015 05:27 AM)YoungSecretAloneAgain Wrote:  
(03-07-2015 12:35 AM)robb Wrote:  I'm hosting the USB stuff that came with Make Good Choices (I got permission from Jeff from Really Records). I don't know if or what corresponds to the unreleased CD, but it's some good stuff.

PM me for the link.

Is this label still operating? It's been almost 2 years since the release of Sean's record and they still have that promo on their site when going directly there.

Yeah, it's still going - I guess the seemingly one off release isn't getting much site attention.

03-17-2015, 04:46 PM
they actually released a great record this year by Shinobu. it's called 10 Thermidor. it's already the record to beat in 2015 IMO. i had a problem with my order and they were extremely helpful.