Unreleased Stuff Cd
01-10-2013, 10:06 AM
Unreleased Stuff Cd
Been looking for this unreleased stuff cd everywhere, but can't seem to find it. Does anyone know where i could find it? Would be great to listen to some of the tracks from this, im particularly interested in hearing 'Carjack Fever' the original version.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-20-2013, 07:13 PM
RE: Unreleased Stuff Cd
(01-10-2013 10:06 AM)HDfan Wrote:  Been looking for this unreleased stuff cd everywhere, but can't seem to find it. Does anyone know where i could find it? Would be great to listen to some of the tracks from this, im particularly interested in hearing 'Carjack Fever' the original version.

You need to do a search for the thread within the HD.com world. It's out there already. You're better off PM'ing whoever posted it last time.
01-24-2013, 07:34 PM
PM me your e-mail address, I'll hook you up.

Hardly Dangerous
My Photos
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-12-2014, 10:38 AM
Music RE: Unreleased Stuff Cd
(01-24-2013 07:34 PM)ishmael Wrote:  PM me your e-mail address, I'll hook you up.
Hello!
I know that I'm 1) new 2) a little late on this thread and 3) asking a lot, but I am desperate for the good 'ol version of carjack fever. I signed up for this account so that i could grovel and beg! I assumed for the last 4 or 5 years i could find it myself without having to trouble anybody. Thanks in advance to anybody listening, PM me? Not sure I should be sending a private message to ishmael cause I wasnt the one he was offering to and that was a year ago : ) my email should be visible too (yes im that desperate)
09-12-2014, 11:40 PM
I see no e-mail address.

Also, there are two good ol' versions of "Carjack Fever," from 1996 and 1997. Do you need both?

We can talk about it later
But there's no later
Is there?
09-13-2014, 09:36 AM
(09-12-2014 11:40 PM)johnnyfootballhero Wrote:  I see no e-mail address.

Also, there are two good ol' versions of "Carjack Fever," from 1996 and 1997. Do you need both?

I would take either. The only reference point i have for which copy I used to have is that it was identical to the backward track in "Radio Silence". Same pacing and breaks and yelps etc.
Thanks for taking the time! < blcksprr@gmail.com >
09-14-2014, 07:57 PM
Once again, strangers on the internet come through! I now have the version(s) I sought and can be one more person passing on the greatness that is HD. Thanks all for responding; made me feel very welcome being a n00b on this forum!
09-20-2014, 11:08 PM
(09-14-2014 07:57 PM)withoutwings Wrote:  Once again, strangers on the internet come through! I now have the version(s) I sought and can be one more person passing on the greatness that is HD. Thanks all for responding; made me feel very welcome being a n00b on this forum!

We don't have the numbers to be allowed to be picky.

Otherwise, you'd have been run right the hell off!

http://www.coke-babies.com
10-12-2014, 05:01 PM
Pity and Fear
02-02-2015, 06:25 PM
Having been lost for apparently a year, holy shit it is nice to know there are still people crawling about.

CAUTION: Over the weekend, a short psychic escaped from police custody.
He is to be considered a small medium at large.
02-04-2015, 12:27 AM
Indeed. And welcome back!

We can talk about it later
But there's no later
Is there?
02-09-2015, 07:23 AM
This place is limping along.

"Fuck you board elitist."
02-17-2015, 03:00 PM
Hey, could anyone send me like the whole CD in Mp3's? I've been trying to get all the HD stuff I could get. I can't get enough of them.

I didn't know anyone still went on here after finding this place in late 2014. Boy am I glad people are still lurking. I thought I was hopeless.
I'm late to the HD party...very, very late...
02-17-2015, 07:00 PM
(02-17-2015 03:00 PM)2Gex Wrote:  Hey, could anyone send me like the whole CD in Mp3's? I've been trying to get all the HD stuff I could get. I can't get enough of them.

I didn't know anyone still went on here after finding this place in late 2014. Boy am I glad people are still lurking. I thought I was hopeless.

I was on time to the party with the first album, got the second and then the third albums, but only came to this forum very late to the party after I re-rediscovered the band. Welcome!
02-17-2015, 09:03 PM
(02-17-2015 03:00 PM)2Gex Wrote:  Hey, could anyone send me like the whole CD in Mp3's? I've been trying to get all the HD stuff I could get. I can't get enough of them.

Thinking back I should have added my email with the post if it was needed.

" jonas2gx@gmail.com "
Thanks, anyone who helps me!