Sean Nelson & His Mortal Enemies Los Angeles 4/12/2007
04-18-2007, 06:26 PM

I've never been able to get Megaupload to work, either.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-18-2007, 06:40 PM

sean Wrote:can't. download.

is it because i have a mac? nothing happens when i click on the filename or anything.

Eewww a mac :)

Stupid question, but do you have a popup blocker on? The audio link goes to a you-send-it type site that you can download the show from. (this coming from someone who couldn't figure out why her computer wouldn't boot the other day, only to find out about 15 minutes later that it was unplugged...)

A fine performance, by the way! I almost flew to the show in Tuscon, but my tax return was non-existent, so that idea went up in smoke...
Find all posts by this user
04-18-2007, 06:56 PM

sean Wrote:can't. download.

is it because i have a mac? nothing happens when i click on the filename or anything.

hmm..

You could try copy/pasting the link into a new window, maybe.

This is like the slowest tech support ever. Ok, get back to me whenever you log back in, hey!

Jordyn's DCAU Livejournal
04-18-2007, 07:03 PM

KidintheCarpetStore Wrote:I've never been able to get Megaupload to work, either.

Do you see the little box in the upper right corner where it says "please enter [insert 3-letter code here] here:____"? Then it takes you to a page where you wait for 45 seconds, then you get the download link. It took me about 10 minutes to figure that out...

Quite a pain in the ass, but I suppose it's the best way other than a torrent for large file transfers/distributions...
04-18-2007, 07:04 PM

Whenever I've tried to use that site, it goes to whatever ad, then back to the original page and acts like it's loading for a while, then finally a "Problem loading page" page. Maybe UM has that site blocked or something, but I can't imagine they would.

edit: I thought it might be a Firefox thing, but it hasn't worked on IE, either. And yeah, I have been putting in the three-letter code.
04-19-2007, 12:32 AM

"Intro": hot damn.
04-19-2007, 10:32 AM

I guess if anyone's really having trouble and has AIM, I'd be willing to try to send it to people that way. Ya just have to manage to catch me actually at my computer.

04-20-2007, 04:27 PM

existential cowgirl Wrote:Do you see the little box in the upper right corner where it says "please enter [insert 3-letter code here] here:____"? Then it takes you to a page where you wait for 45 seconds, then you get the download link. It took me about 10 minutes to figure that out...

Seconded. I have a Mac, got the download fine using Firefox, but only after I realized that the penitent man shall pass this test of incredibly heinous usability violations.
04-22-2007, 08:03 PM

lossless now up on dime...
04-25-2007, 10:00 PM

You, sir, are amazing.
04-25-2007, 10:17 PM

the doctor Wrote:You, sir, are amazing.

Welcome to our little club, Doc....
Since you're here;

[Image: NapeInfected.jpg]
Does this look infected to you???

'Cause I get...Oh,
[Image: 5182420330_6ab566d70a_m.jpg]
Carlotta Valdez, Carlotta Valdez, Carlotta Valdez, I will make you her...
04-25-2007, 10:38 PM

Yeah. Uh, you should definitely give me a lot of money to take care of that. Payment in advance, of course. At an anonymous PO box.
04-25-2007, 11:50 PM

oh god I so could've used you earlier, doc.

I went to the ER instead, and now I gots me some vicodin and some muscle relaxers, and my 5 day headache is on its way out.