Thread Closed 
IGnore lists mods?
03-30-2007, 01:14 AM
IGnore lists mods?
we should have ignore lists. for years i have been the but end of the jokes of rich, never spoke bad of him. i feel he is obsessed with me and manipulating the situation to making me look like a crazed stalker. i have not contacted rich by internet, phone, i havent even met the man or been in the same room as the man. to me he seems like the board school bully. please, if u look around it is rich starting fights in threads i post in, it causes me stress and fear and backpain. please, i dont even read his threads, which, in my opinion, are flooding the board with pure crap, plus, he has 2 names. as sean told me in an email, ADULT DAYCARE. i dont even think rich has my new email. please, get board ignore lists like kittyradio had, and ill shut up. as le tigre said, GET OFF THE INTERNET!
Find all posts by this user
03-30-2007, 02:01 AM

...and lo, after the "Ignore" feature was added, no one ever heard from Julie ever again...

CAUTION: Over the weekend, a short psychic escaped from police custody.
He is to be considered a small medium at large.
03-30-2007, 09:18 AM

How about auto spell check and grammer while were at it?

as well as drunken correct posts?

SURE.

Gun don't kill babies, babies kill babies.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-30-2007, 10:05 AM

LoserWire Wrote:How about auto spell check and grammer while were at it?

then you, along with julie, would vanish into thin air.

although i do think that a constant check on a small city in indiana would be an interesting addition to the forum

Even Paul Newman shriveled up into an old man and turned to dust
03-30-2007, 01:31 PM

I KNEW IT, you'd poke that out, I KNEW IT.

I leave you little treats all the time on purpose.

Gun don't kill babies, babies kill babies.
03-30-2007, 04:55 PM

Myrrth Sicopath Wrote:...and lo, after the "Ignore" feature was added, no one ever heard from Julie ever again...

It does occur to me that this is what most people would use it for.

And that Rich is a lovely fellow!
03-30-2007, 11:59 PM

I come home from work, to take my kids to see TLW,
and I "check in" to find this???

Okay, in most instances, I'd say "gloves off", because my stories have witnesses...
But for the 1st time, I'm going to be the lesser of two, or more evils...
It was embarrassing enough to be chided by Sean, over my scrape with Prophet...
If I "get into it" now, I might forget myself, and get uglier than anyone would want to see...

Julie, you win, the HDMB's are now all yours...
Do what you will with them...

J'onn, beam me back up to the Justice League satellite...
04-02-2007, 12:06 PM

OK so. . . This post should belong to the "And now for something a little lighter" thread because I've had a headache for a long long time and this thread made it worse, so my way of expressing it is in the form of violent cursing. . . So here goes.

Julie. . . You need to calm the fuck down, shut the fuck up, and stop being so goddamned sensitive about stuff you bring onto yourself.

Rich is a cool guy, you're an attention whore, and I'd rather see you stop posting here rather than him.

. . .Time for some Jager bombs.

There is a slight chance I'll regret posting this later because I don't like seeing people fight on the boards because it's like winning in the special olympics, but oh well. I really don't care anymore.

Never let pain stop you from doing something you want. . . Never let pride stop you from doing something you should.
04-02-2007, 04:12 PM

Malicid is my hero(ine).
04-02-2007, 08:58 PM

Yeah, I really like Rich. I vote for him to stay.
04-03-2007, 04:29 AM

brant please ban my ip address i feel like courtney love was to nirvana fans, even after his death. throw a bullet at me, why dont u. bye
04-03-2007, 04:40 AM

HEY GUYS, LET'S STOP ARGUING AND TALK ABOUT MUSIC.

YOU KNOW WHAT'S A GOOD SONG?

FLAGPOLE SITTA.

(Also Malicid is is my tragic hero too)
04-03-2007, 11:24 AM

julie Wrote:i feel like courtney love was to nirvana fans, even after his death.
What's with Courtney Love fans always wanting to be martyrs? You have to have some form of complex to be a Hole fan, I swear.

My LBL bonus disc is Ethiopian.
[Image: Savetheday.gif]
04-03-2007, 11:38 AM

BiggerProblems Wrote:You have to have some form of complex to be a Hole fan, I swear.

Yes. It's called "deafness".
04-03-2007, 04:24 PM

KidintheCarpetStore Wrote:
BiggerProblems Wrote:You have to have some form of complex to be a Hole fan, I swear.

Yes. It's called "deafness".

OH SNAP. :lol:

I mean, it's so easy to make fun of them, but it's art to make it all snappy and stuff.
Simple art, but still.

Never let pain stop you from doing something you want. . . Never let pride stop you from doing something you should.
Thread Closed