Troll(s)
04-12-2007, 01:19 PM

It's a really cool place actually. HUGE boards. There's usually about 100 people on at any given time. A lot of them just lurk, but we all know each other, I hang out with a lot of them, we do gift exchanges, we have a Ventrilo channel where we talk and pipe music, people will drive for hours to hang out with other forumers, it's pretty ridiculous.

But a difficult place for new people to sorta break into.

Jordyn's DCAU Livejournal
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2007, 01:56 PM

Does your mother know you associate with such hooligans?

Never open the door for a prairie dog.
04-12-2007, 02:00 PM

My mom barely knows what the internet is.

If I e-mail her, her method of replying is to call me.

04-12-2007, 04:43 PM

Jordyn Wrote:It's a really cool place actually. HUGE boards. There's usually about 100 people on at any given time. A lot of them just lurk, but we all know each other, I hang out with a lot of them, we do gift exchanges, we have a Ventrilo channel where we talk and pipe music, people will drive for hours to hang out with other forumers, it's pretty ridiculous.

Guessing these are not the Carrie Underwood fan fora.
04-12-2007, 08:08 PM

johnnyfootballhero Wrote:Guessing these are not the Carrie Underwood fan fora.

God, those stupid elitist bitches. Where do they get off? Jeez. They turned US down. Come on, this is US! We make some of the best forum banter this side of the Mississippi.They had no reason to treat us so poorly. So, we didn't even like Carrie's music and we were only joining up because we wanted revenge for their dislike of one of our favorite songwriters. That's no reason to cast us out like lepers. Their rejection has deeply effected me. Now I feel like I need to pretend I'm better than all the people who join our boards. You're just lucky I'm not an admin cause I'd ban your IP address for all eternity, JUST LIKE THEY DID TO ME!!!!!! *Cries himself to sleep*

Disembodied ringlets from hair that looks like Carrie Underwood's.
04-12-2007, 09:28 PM

Affe, are you all right? Want me to make you some soup? Feel better? There, there. Those awful CU fans won't make any more awful quips now, will they, no sir. What do you mean, why? Try the soup I made. You might say it's got a little bit of country in it.

CAUTION: Over the weekend, a short psychic escaped from police custody.
He is to be considered a small medium at large.
04-13-2007, 01:27 AM

Oh thanks man, that really helps. Wait what did you say?!? Country? NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Disembodied ringlets from hair that looks like Carrie Underwood's.
04-13-2007, 04:25 PM

Affe Wrote:we were only joining up because we wanted revenge for their dislike of one of our favorite songwriters.
Was that our official reason? I was doing it out of frustration towards the fact that I'll never get to sleep with her.

My LBL bonus disc is Ethiopian.
[Image: Savetheday.gif]
04-13-2007, 04:28 PM

well not with that attitude.

04-14-2007, 03:02 AM

Jordyn Wrote:It's a really cool place actually. HUGE boards. There's usually about 100 people on at any given time. A lot of them just lurk, but we all know each other, I hang out with a lot of them, we do gift exchanges, we have a Ventrilo channel where we talk and pipe music, people will drive for hours to hang out with other forumers, it's pretty ridiculous.

Would it be... uncouth of you to give out the URL for such a place?
04-16-2007, 11:58 PM

I refuse to join your last fm gang. However, you're free to join my last fm gang. its called, Linkin Park Sucks. We have 12 very, very cool members.

"rumor has it Linken Park blows harder than Freddie Mercury in a wind tunnel, eating a bag of dicks".

Never open the door for a prairie dog.