Fantasy Football Shit-Talk Central
09-27-2006, 05:31 AM
Fantasy Football Shit-Talk Central
Maybe it's a little suspicious that a guy with a team that's 1-2 starts talking smack about other teams. BUT, when you're down by two with one game left, and it's your kicker for the Saints versus Michael Vick, and you still win, you're feeling pretty good. Especially when your fantasy baseball team bit the big weenie.

Liquid Papers, I'm looking at you!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-27-2006, 06:37 AM

I don't think I'll be talking any smack about fantasy football this year...my two teams are a combined 1-5. Sad. Sad. Sad.

Baseball however, I might just be talking smack by the end of the week (I don't want to jinx anything :)
Find all posts by this user
09-27-2006, 07:11 AM

I got off the schneid(sp?) this week, barely. Stephen Jackson keeps racking up yards, but it sure would be nice if he'd find the damn end zone.
09-27-2006, 08:03 AM
Re: Fantasy Football Shit-Talk Central
GimpyJoe Wrote:Maybe it's a little suspicious that a guy with a team that's 1-2 starts talking smack about other teams. BUT, when you're down by two with one game left, and it's your kicker for the Saints versus Michael Vick, and you still win, you're feeling pretty good. Especially when your fantasy baseball team bit the big weenie.

Liquid Papers, I'm looking at you!

You're just a lucky fuck. Would someone PLEASE let Willis score a fucking touchdown? PLEASE? And, honestly I'm lucky too. Lucky to have Chicago as my defense.

Visit me or don't.
09-27-2006, 09:16 AM

Arsenal is going to kick everyone's asses.
09-27-2006, 10:38 AM
Re: Fantasy Football Shit-Talk Central
Joseph Wrote:You're just a lucky fuck. Would someone PLEASE let Willis score a fucking touchdown? PLEASE?

Yeah, I got Pittsburgh's D. Only time will tell if that is a good thing. As for the "lucky fuck" statement, you'll get no argument from me. And I think I may have a new name for my team...
09-27-2006, 06:51 PM

I don't wanna know.

HAH

Loser who drafted Alexander just got OWN3D.

Gun don't kill babies, babies kill babies.
09-27-2006, 07:33 PM

I'm in second place despite my one of my starting RB being on injured reserve (Dominick Davis) and the other yet to score a touchdown (Larry Johnson). My saving grace has been the resurgance of Donovan McNabb. I won last week even though I had LJ on a BYE week and started a couple of scrubs at running back (luckily for me, Very Cool James had LaDanian Tomlinson on a BYE week as well). My matchups have been favorable too, though I'm in second place technically, there are still two teams below me who have more total points than me. I've been fortunate thus far, let's hope it keeps up.

Pray to the God that you don't quite believe in
To bless this fleeting moment
Yeah, YEAH, YEAH!
10-02-2006, 08:18 AM

Dear Rabbits,

It's about fucking time.

Love,
your manager

---

I really just had a lucky week -- almost all of my players pulled out better-than-projected stats (Reggie Williams - eight-fold, what). Steve Smith is finally uninjured, and snatching up my boy Rex Grossman is starting to look more and more like my wisest move.
10-02-2006, 08:38 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I rocked this week again.

Visit me or don't.
10-02-2006, 01:08 PM

You might be. Your opponent has three guys going in the Green Bay-Philly game tonight.

In other news, maybe my team isn't so bad, after all. Santana Moss was huge, Stephen Jackson finally found the end zone, and even Lamont Jordan showed. Watch out for us last-placers - the bottom two had two of the top three scores this week.
10-02-2006, 05:49 PM

I'm hard at work on the quest for last place...maybe I should've tried a little reverse-psychology for football as well...it worked pretty well on the baseball side :)
10-02-2006, 05:58 PM

fuck me carolina!

Oh well, I still won either way.

[Image: bwp4.gif]
10-02-2006, 05:59 PM

KidintheCarpetStore Wrote:Watch out for us last-placers - the bottom two had two of the top three scores this week.
If not the top two scores. My defense has yet to play.

ETA: Oh, never mind. I thought you were the guy with 95 points.

Awesome Town? Show yourself.
10-02-2006, 06:20 PM

Awesome Town is owned by a friend of mine who goes to school at North Western. We interned at the Seattle Children's Theatre over last summer. His name is Matt.

Pray to the God that you don't quite believe in
To bless this fleeting moment
Yeah, YEAH, YEAH!