Due to spambots, all postings require registration
02-28-2006, 05:30 PM
Due to spambots, all postings require registration
I've also turned on the captcha option in registration. Sorry about all the noise the past couple months. I thought it would work, but i was sadly mistaken.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-15-2007, 11:11 AM

Did someone turn guest posting back on? Bots have been guest posting a lot lately, even in the Clubhouse forum...

Pray to the God that you don't quite believe in
To bless this fleeting moment
Yeah, YEAH, YEAH!
02-16-2007, 05:09 PM

Are you guys gonna do an image verification thing in order to register (ya know, the whole 'type in these letters/number code as you see 'em" and it's just an image... Yea, you probably know, but anyway...)? We've been getting so much bots lately. There's gotta be a way to deter it. Maybe even set up something where they have to have a certain amount of posts before their link shows up... Like they have to have 10-30 posts but before then, whenever they try to post a link, it says, "I spam URLs". Sure, may not be fun for the real members but it might be a necessary evil?

[Image: misterfunnyman.png]
07-09-2017, 12:24 AM
Full-grown galleries
Original programme
sexy sexy photo download free android games list mvideoplayer apk create android app download free games for
http://adult.google.play.lastnews.in/?diagram.danielle
free live webcam sites animated sex emoji download free free games games android phone download download sexy 3gp
07-14-2017, 04:25 PM
RE: Due to spambots, all postings require registration
Revenge served, cold.

That's a lot of Sherman tanks!
Find all posts by this user